Love Faith and Hope....

A Charity Kit for a sweet little girl is available at Stuff to Scrap!! This bright, beautiful and fun Love Faith Hope Collab was made to help raise money for treatment for a 3 year old little girl, Maryn who has a brain tumor. All money made from this kit will be donated to Maryn. To find out more about Maryn and to make an additional donation, please visit http://marynshope.org/.

Check out the previews to this HUGE kit, Click HERE to be whisked to the store and PLEASE grab this kit, you wont be sorry!!!!! (just a little secret this kit is only 5.99 that is a steal)








By purchasing this big kit, you are not only getting a fun kit to scrap many layouts and memories with, you are helping Maryn.

MY PREVIEWS ARE SMALL BUT YOU GET THE POINT!!! RUN OVER AND GRAP THIS KIT!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noelle - I see you have a blinkie! So I can stop feeling guilty every time I see your name? Please don't be mad, I just never got the time!!! I think you're awesome & I don't want digi-enemies or anything, I just never never got the time to make a blinkie for you. I have about 3 layers done...of about 45! But I'm glad you have a blinkie now!!

    ReplyDelete