Tons to tell you about!

It was a busy week and even busier weekend, so the perfect way to end the weekend is to tell you all about what is going on in my CT Land. :)

Fist off Kathy of, The Latest Scoop, Too has a callob out this week called, "I heart Primary" this is a fun all around kit, I promise you will love it! Click HERE to be whisked to Kathy's blog.



Lori, of Scraps of Ellay, Has a CUTE kit available in her store called "Wild, Wild, West" Click HERE to be whisked to her store and grap this FUN kit!




Last but not least, Manda has a couple of fun stuff out and available in her store, HERE. Template 6 and 7 and a fun calendar set called "date it" These are all 20% off this week, and if you blog about it and reply back in the forum you may be able to win the date it set. YEA!!!!! (I wanted to upload previews but the Computer is being a pain in the BUTT) So tomorrow I will have previews and layouts for you to see.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment