Award from Nibbles Skribbles

Manda (the Nibbles Skribbles Manda) has given us, her CT an award on her blog, she is such a fun designer.

The rules of this award say I need to tell you 10 things about myself and give the award to 9 others.


1. I am participating & helping the {My Life} challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I hope to complete my goal of picture a day and a layout with those pictures once a week.
2. I'm the mom to a special needs girl, she is 13 and the light of ours life.
3. We took a mini vacation to a lake and hung out in the hot tub and next to the fire place all week (last week)I decided that was the life I want to live.
4. Like Manda I received a new DSLR camera for Christmas from my wonderful hubby! I need to learn how to use it.
5. My little brother will be home from Afghanistan sometime this month. I miss the heck out of him!!!!!
6. I'm a lunch lady at our Middle School, this is the best job for a mom who wants to be home with kids.
7. I read all the time, I LOVE historical romance novels.
8. I have been with my Hubby for 16 years we have been married for 10.
9. I need to get on my treadmill today :) I ate two, to many cookies at work.
10. We have a 100 gallon Salt Water Fish Tank, fully loaded with fish and soft corals. This is our expensive hobby, that we both enjoy.


I need to pass this to 9 people and I'm not sure if I have 9 people who follow my blog sooooo I thought I might just see if I have 9 people respond in the next day, if not I will gather up 9 people and send them this. Leave me a comment and let me know if your up to this!! Thanks Manda!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment