Fun stuff Fun kits....

So it is a new month and a week of new kits!!! Stay with me I have tons to tell you!!!

First up, Scraps of Ellay has a CUTE CUTE baby girl kit out this week. This kit is Called Rachel's Room and it is FULL of cute baby stuff centered around pinks, browns and greens. This is a store kit and you can grab it HERE.







Just a added extra, on this layout I used Nibbles Skribbles CUTE heart template. You can get it HERE!!

Now on to Nibbles Skribbles new kit, "MY LIFE" I love this kit for my project 365 layouts, and I'm staying on top of it sooooo far. :) This is a store kit also and you can grab it HERE.



Here are my layouts so far with this kit...






And now to CW Picket Company, just in case you did not know I have been working with Laura and she is a fun fun designer!!! This week she has some fun CU Items available in her store HERE

A few of the things she has are, Calender markers (hand drawn) and the FREEBIE on her BLOG Basic papers (with White YEA for that) Buttons and Ribbons, Well you just need to run over and grab the stuff I think it is all FUN and you wont want to scrap without it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment