Kits, Kits, and more Kits…

I have a few new kit to share with you this week. 

First up is Scraps of Ellay new Happy Hour kit.  This kit is PERFECT for all your girls night outs!!!

(Previews are linked to stores)

SOE_HH_fullpreview_

I’m kind of boring and I have no girls night outs pictures soooo my cute daughter will have to do LOL

me 2

This layout is using Ellays new templates called Anna Mae’s Closet

Me

SOE_AMC_templatepreview

Now on to Scrappin’ Serenity new boy kit called Plains Trains and Automobiles.  This is all around perfect boy kit, soooo I had to steal some of my brothers boys pictures, they are adorable!!

CDSS_PTA_Preview 

SS_PTA_Carter_web

SS_PTA_MSC_Ry

and now CW Picket and Co’s new kit, Soccer Star! This is a HUGE HUGE HUGE kit, and has all the stuff you need for your Soccer Star!! 

cwpicket-soccerstar-preview

my layout is a borrowed picture of Laura’s (CW Picket and Co) adorable daughter!!

CWP_MSS_K

Well I think that is all for now!  happy scrappin’

No comments:

Post a Comment