NEW STFF, NEW STUFF

Lots and lots of new stuff in scrap land this week.

 

First up Scraps of Ellay has a new revamped kit “Childs play”  I love how this one turned out, but hay I LOVE how all her kits turn out! LOL  Here you go with the preview:

(Images are LINKED to the Stores)

SOE_CPII_fullpreview

and my layouts:

SOE_CP_Ryan_web

SOE_CP_Skylee_WEB

SOE_CP_SLIDE_web

Second I have to share with you is Scrappin’ Serenity’s new kit “A Little Whimsy”  This is sooo pretty and a FUN FUN kit to scrap with!!!!

CDSS_ALW Preview

and my layouts, desktop and siggy (OK so I had fun with this)

SS_ALW_Sky_web

SS_LW_Chawndell_web

this desktop is my favorite!!!!  I LOVE this picture of Chawndell!!

September2010_web

My siggy is soooo cute!!

SS_LW_Noelle1_web

now for the last one… CW Picket has a new kit GRAB Bag out.  She always makes the biggest grab bags I know of, this one has FOUR, yep I said FOUR full size kits in it, so I know you want it RIGHT????  This grab bag has date rounds, labels, a Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter kits all wrapped in one.

This grab bag is available at Digi Scraps Drive In HERE

This layout is using the Fall kit

CWP_FALL_CHawndell_web

and spring kit

CWP_SPRING_Lacy_web

Summer kit also the journaling strips

CWP_Summer_Camp_web

happy scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment