I’m Lucky…

I have had sooo much fun playing with a new kit from “Bonnie Blou” this is a adorable fall kit called “Feeling Like Fall”  I feel lucky so lucky to get to play around with all of my favorite designers new stuff.  Here is the preview for “Feeling Like Fall”

bblou-feelinglikefall-preview

I REALLY REALLY like this kit and it is available at Digi Scrap Drive In

and my CUTE little one who is not to little any more, we did a fall home photo shoot that was kind of fun.  I love her smile and the weather was perfect that day…

BB_FLF_Chawndell

and I’m such a bad CT member lately, I totally forgot to blog about a new kit that came out this past Monday, A cute Piggy kit from Scraps of Ellay and Knittinjen!! This kit is available at Stuff To Scrap

KJEN_SOE_TLP_preview_web

and my layouts, Featuring….Chawndell LOL!!

Jen_TLP_Chawndell_web

SOE_KJ_TLP_Chawndell

Previews are linked to the stores

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment