I’m so behind

I usually stay up on my scrap stuff, BUT I’M BEHIND!!  So today is a catch up day, and a HUGE post!!

First up, Scrapping Serenitys new kit “Put me In Coach”

CDSS_PMIC_Preview

and my cute layouts, staring my CUTE NEPHEWS:

SS_PMIC_Carter

 

SS_PMIC_Ryan

Now on to KnittinJen and her new kit “Jungle Juice”

KJEN_JJ_preview_web

and another layouts staring the cute nephew!

KJ_JJ_Ryan

So are you overwhelmed yet, well I am!

Now on to CW Picket and CO with her CUTE “Everyday Templates”   I also used CW Pickets kit “Fall”

templ

CWP_Temp_Fall_chawndell

I think this will be the last kit, and I have to say it is soooooo CUTE!!!  A fun Halloween one!!

Bean Bunny, Monster Bash

BeanBunnyDesigns_MonsterBash__PV600

BB_MM_Chawndell08

BB_MM_Chawndell081

and Last BUT soooo not least Nibbles Skribbles New kit “Little Monsters”

NS_LittleMonstersDSDI

NSK_LM_Chawndell

NSK_LM_Chawndell1

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment