New Stuff…

Happy NEW YEAR! I have some fun new kits to show you! 

First Up Scraps of Ellay, “Have a Ice day” this is sooo cute!  I love the soft snow colors and fun easy to use elements.

(Image is linked to the store)

SOE_HAID_fullpreview

My layouts:

SOE_HAID_Snowday_web

My puppy LOVES the snow! This is available at Stuff to Scrap

 

and Now check out this adorable kit from Scrappin Serenity.  “A is for Animals Animals all around”  This is perfect for me, we have lots and lots of animal and lots of picture to go with them!

(image is linked to the store)

CDSS_AAAA_PreviewWeb

this is a layout for my grandma,  a picture of Chawndell each month of the year,

SS_AAAA_2010

and a calendar for April featuring all our animals!  :0)

SS_april2011

And for the last one of the day, maybe LOL

Daphaldilly Art and “My Big Move”

da_mbm_dsdi_el

Our new home!  But it is not so new, built in 1908. 

D_NH_NewHome

Happy Scrapping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment