SO MUCH FUN…

I have so much fun playing around with kits at Digi Scraps Drive In.  The first kit is Suddenly Spring by Bonnie Blou.  This kit is so soft and sweet and so perfect for all your spring stuff!!

bblou-suddenlyspring-kit-preview

and my layout with my super sweet daughter this past summer working at a cub scout camp. 

BB_S_Chawndell

and now for a fun Valentines kit called Bee Mine by Bean Bunny.  Do you ever play with a new kit and realize “this my be my new favorite kit?”  Well this kit is My Favorite!!!

dsdi

Now my layouts, first up is my daughter when she was 3 ADORABLE!!!

BBD_BM_chawndell

and my ever so cute friends baby, and yes I’m scrappin her book in 8.5x11.  She is soooo CUTE and such a SWEETIE!!

BBD_BM_Lily

BOTH OF THESE KITS are AVAILABLE at DIGI SCRAP DRIVE IN ----HERE---

No comments:

Post a Comment