NEW KITS

Check this out, TWO new kits, I have been playing with.  First up Nibbles Skribbles/Scrappy Cocoa EASTER kit.  EGGSTATIC  is the only way I can think to describe this HUGE kit!!

NS_SC_Eggstatic

I LOVED this kit.  I have a special daughter who is 14 and she LOVES Easter (well the Easter Bunny part) this is perfect to scrap the bunny part of Easter!

NSK_E_easter1_web

NSK_EGG_EGG_web

You can grab this PERFECT kit at the Studio----HERE---

 

and now for the other kit, I know most parents have LOTS of pictures of LOST TEETH, but for some reason I don’t,  WEIRD I know.  Well for you who do here is the BEST kit for that….

CDSS_FF_Preview

FLOSS FAIRY is sooo cute and has the best colors and perfect elements!!!!!!!

SS_FF_Chawndell_web

You can grab this kit at STUFF TO SCRAP----HERE---

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete