Kits, Templates, Layouts oh my…

Bear with me, I have LOTS to talk about today, I LOVE being a CT member and I LOVE new kits and template, BUT most of all I LOVE the finished layout!!!  The fist kit I want to share with you is form Scrappin Serenity, “The Games We Play”  I love the softer feel of this kit and she has included some FUN elements.  This kit is available at Stuff to Scrap.

CDSS_GWP_Preview

and my layout, featuring my Hubby and Brother…

SS_TGWP_Wii_web

and now on to the FUN Templates I was able to play with from Sanko Studio at Digi Scraps Drive In.  These Templates are soooo easy and soooo much fun to play with!!!!!!

SS_MixItUpTemplates_DSDIPREVIEW

My layouts are for a few different kits, but they turned out GREAT!!

SS_MixItUpTemplates_AOAS_Ch_web

(kit, DSDI collab, adventures of a scout)

SOE_HSS_EggHunt_web

(kit: Scraps of Ellay  Hazy Shades of Spring)

And now for a new Designer  Mom2moo, (cute name hu??)  This kit is called “wine country” This kit has such pretty deep colors!!

m2m_wc_pre

and my layout featuring, my great grandma on her 90th birthday

M2M_WC_GG_web

(image's are all linked to the stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment