I’ve been a bad blogger and even worse CT member…

So this will be a long post while I try to catch up on my CT stuff. 

 

First up, Nibbles Skribbles and her new kit and Template…

NS_ChristmasWishes

NSK_CH_2011_web

“Christmas Wishes”  I love the little snowmen and the tree! This is a adorable kit.

and now on to Charm City Scraps and her new Christmas kit “A little Merry”  I love the elegance of  this kit, and the Bulbs are very pretty!

CharmCity_Merry_Preview

CCS_M_Tree_web

Scraps of Ellay has a HUGE kit called “Most Wonderful Time”  I think this one is my favorite Christmas kit this year.  I love the reindeer and the “Believe” banner!  FUN KIT!

SOE_MWT_fullpreview

Christmas Card 2 2011

SOE_MWT_Village_Web

And now on to Scrappin Serenity and her two new Christmas kits….

“Twas the Night Before” is such a soft fun kit with some cute sleepy little ones!

CDSS_TWAS_FullPreview

Christmas Card 2011

SS_twis_2010_web

and “Up on the Roof Top”

2lv21cg

SO with all the kits now I have to share a PRETTY awesome template….

NS_HolidayReview

In review from Nibbles Skribbles!

ALL IMAGES are linked to the stores!!!

WOW we made it.  Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment