So Much CT Stuff…

I just have to say, the Designer I CT for have been BUSY!!!!  I have more to tell you all about.  First up is Scrappin Serenity new kit out yesterday “Shake and Bake” this is a way cute kit for all your baking stuff!!!

fe1gk6

(Images are all linked to their stores)

And Now to Scraps of Ellay New kit out Monday also, “Like a Monkey”

SOE_LAM_fullpreview

I don’t have any Monkey pictures but I do have the CUTIEST little girl out there!!!!!!!!  Here are my layouts:

SOE_LM_Chawndell_web

Current picture of Chawndell

SOE_LM_Chawndell2_web

Baby Picture of Chawndell

And now I’ll wrap things up with CW Picket & com  Laura of CW Picket is celebrating her 2 year anniversary of Designing and she is celebrating in a HUGE way.  She is hosting a SS tonight at Digi Scraps Drive Inn, and a FLASH BACK Challenge.  Plus other freebies and a Re designed “Old” Kit that is adorable!!!!

cwpicket-fleamarketfinds-preview

ALL IMAGES ARE LINKED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment