So much to tell you all…

It has been a BUSY Summer, my daughter and I have been working at a Cub Scout Summer Camp, and I have been trying to stay caught up on CT stuff LOL.  I have tons to tell you about soooooo Please bear with me, this may be a LONG blog post, but worth it, because their is some fun new stuff out there in Digi Scrap Land!

 

First up Nibbles Skribbles has a new kit out (well on Friday) and it is a a adorable robot kit called Lil Bots..

NS_LilBots

I had fun fun with this kit!!

NSK_LB_Chawndell_web

this is my cute little one when she so sooo tiny!

NSK_LB_Ryanpg1_web

and a two pager of my Nephews First hair cut.

NSK_LB_Ryanpg2_web

CUTE Kit!!

Now on to CW Picket Co new stuff, Laura has been busy with her 2 year designer birthday with lots of fun new stuff in her store.  So take a look at her “Sneaking  out of Retirement grab bag”…

preview

Of course I have had fun with this stuff, This layout is using the kit “summer days”

CWP_SD_Chawndell_web1

this layout is using “walking in the park” and “news print alpha”

CWP_WITP_Larry_web

So on to Scraps of Ellays new kit, (see I told you, tons to say)

JUMP RIGHT IN, this is the PERFECT summer time kit

SOE_JRI_fullpreview

and my layouts…

SOE_JRI_chawndell_WEB

(ALL PREVIEWS ARE LINKED TO THE DESIGNERS STORES)

OK so I think that is all for now!!!  Thanks for sticking around!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment