New Kits, New Kits, New Kits…

It is a new week in my Summer Vacation and a New Week for New kits!!  I have 2 new to tell you about the the first one is from Scraps Of Ellay.  Anna Mae’s Closet, and this this is Super Sweet!!!!!  Check out the preview and how cute my layouts turned out.

(images are linked to the STS Store)

SOE_AMC_fullpreview

Ellay also has a template set out called Jump Right In

SOE_JRI_templatepreview 

This is my cute little Chawndell trying to get dressed.  I also used a template from the Jump Right In set :0)

me 1

This is me when I was 3, I’m a adorable Holly Hobbie Dress

Me 2 

and the last layout:  If you love Templates and Like this layout, I have made it a freebie template, but it is only available on Ellays CT Blog “Stars of Ellay”

(Image is linked)

Me 3

OK so now we are ready for kit number 2 Scrappin’ Serenity new kit called “Mr.  Roboto”

: CDSS_Mr. Roboto Preview

CUTE CUTE!!

Check out my layouts:

This is my Nephew RY RY and he is dang CUTE!

SS_MR_Ryan_web

SS_MR_RYAN2_web

Both kits are available in the STS Store soooooo Click on over and get you them!!!!!!

Don’t forget about the freebie on the Stars of Ellay Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment